The Daily CPA has partnered with My Guru, a boutique education company comprised of an elite team of both independently contracted and full-time tutors, to provide private tutoring and trusted advice about finance and accounting exam prep.
Subjects / tests offered include CPA, CFA, CFP, CAIA, FRM, and financial license exams such as the Series 7 and related subjects or courses you may be enrolled in during college or graduate school. MyGuru offers fully virtual solutions, all at very competitive and reasonable prices, with in-person tutoring available.
Here are a few example tutors on the MyGuru team:
Nicholas P. – CPA, Accounting and Economics Courses
- Accounting & Marketing, Loyola MD
- CPA Exam: REG 88, FAR 76, AUD 77, BEC 80
- Has tutored for the past 6 years with a focus on CPA prep/accounting
- Has most recently taught online CPA prep courses to small groups (4-6 students)
- Currently working as an auditor in a Big 4 investments group
Sebastian E. – CAIA, CFA, FRM, SIE, and finance and economics course tutor
- BA Economics, University of Essex
- Masters in Law, City University (London)
- Several years of tutoring experience (with several firms) covering the: SIE, Series 7 top off, Series 65/66/86/87, CAIA levels and 2, FRM levels 1 and 2, CFA levels 1 and 2
Request more information
Please fill out the form and a Managing Tutor will contact you.
You can expect to hear back within 4 hours during normal business hours (9am – 5pm CT Mon-Fri), and within 12-24 hours in the evenings and on weekends.